Thank you for your interest in applying to our IB Diploma Programme. Please read and follow the instructions carefully. If you have any questions about the IB Diploma Programme and the application process, please contact the school admission or IB program coordinator.
- Pick up an IB Application package from the Admissions Office or download it from HERE
- Complete the Application Form and sign it
- Obtain report cards:
- Grade 9 report cards showing all final marks and learning skills
Most Recent Grade 10 report card. For other languages except Vietnamese, include a certified English translation. Vietnamese reports do not have to be translated.
- Use reference letter forms to get 1 academic reference letter and 1 community/service reference letter.
- Submit all documents to the CIS Admissions Office, Room A104, and pay the IB Assessment fee.
- After paying IB Assessment fee, register for a student interview time and a parent interview time by contacting the Admissions Office.
- Attend the IB Entrance Assessment. Entrance Assessment schedule will be notified upon registration. Interviews for parents and students will also be on this date. Bring 2 blue or black pens.
- The school will notify the family of acceptance or non-acceptance within the two weeks following the entrance assessment date.
Keep the checklist:
- IBDP Application Form
- One copy of Grade 9 report cards (certified English translation)
- One copy of Grade 10 report cards (certified English translation)
- One academic reference letter
- One community/service reference letter
- One recent photo of the student (passport size preferred)